Heart Break

Once again
U lied
Can please tell mi what the purpose u did all these?
I'm really so damn stupid for u
Again and again

Guys please don't simply promise
Did u know it maybe just a joke for u
But other might be take it serious and hope for it
If u choose to play
Please stay away from mi!

One two and three
Duno how many times I fall
No one will side or pity mi
Is my own choice
I choose to believe u once again
And u never appreciate
Forget u?
Maybe..someday but without a firm time
Thank you for treat mi this way
I learn to be more tough
I cried and cried before
But the day u ask mi stop everything and let go
I smile
Even my heart break into pieces but my tears never drop
I learned a lesson
We sure gain something when we lose something in the same time
I gain a pretty nice memory from u even if I lose u
Memory will stay forever with mi but u wont
Is time to wake and continue the journey
I believe I deserve a better one

Memory stay forever
U just a passenger will anytime
But still stay inside my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment