Ask For More

Life full of lies
Lies make the life more colorful sometimes
Lies will make people feel better sometimes
Everyone telling lie before right
Is okay to lie if it will make the situation better
But dont make it as a habit
It also will spoil everything even just a small lie
No one like being fool by other
It make people feel like stupid

I duno should believe what u been told mi
I hope all are truth
But is really hard for mi
I scare will fall again if I believe it once again
Hot and cold
Sorry I cant stand it
U give mi hope and will take it all away
I wish to get more from u
Ur promises
Ur words
Even I know shouldn't be like this
But still fall in once again

U're my drunk
I'm addicted deeply

2 comments:

  1. lies can change a person's decision can even affect your personal, " confidence, faith, credit, reliance, credence "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies sometimes can make the life more colorful and the someone u cheat to sure will forgive.

    ReplyDelete