累了

Stressssss!!!!
How to describe the feeling right now?
I started to feel stress with my work
More and more issues happened
Things keep changing and everyday keep rushing
Peoples are selfish
Less of them will really take care about other
Just do well the own responsibility
Not to care for other

After I know u
I realized about cruel of the real life
U just think of your own
U like to show off
And also the way U talk to mi!!
DO u know that I hate u more and more?
The way u talk
The way u show something
I never envy u
Even thou u got a good boyfie
Even thou u can get everything easily
Even thou u got lotss of branded thingy
So what ??
I'm happy even I have nothing
Even the life is bit tough


每次的笑是真的吗?
面具带久了也会累
可是又有谁能了解
其实我也只不过想要个人陪伴

1 comment:

  1. 如果你准备接受一份爱,那么,请你抬头看一看前面的路,想一想自己是否做好了,忍受寂寞的准备; 如果你要放弃一段情,那么,请你回头看一看来时的路。
    你一定要明白自己想要达到的地方, 勇敢走出关键的一步。

    ReplyDelete