429

Finally !!
Time for the Annual dinner :)
It's ady 1 month ago
And now only I'm free to write about it
But somehow there still not much picture share here
I'm really too lazy to resize all the pica *oppss I'm lazy pig
Even just a normal and simple dinner
Without a grand hall
Without a 'sui sui' decoration
But still my very 1st time go for such dinner
Anyhow also a good memory in the lifetime


Let started the story.......
Imma one of the committee for this dinner
And my job is as a secretary
Haha..is a quite easy job if compare with others
Write write write and come out a meeting minute
We need to plan over all the things within 3 weeks time
Is really rush but luckily we did it !!

Jiang jiang..
The very 'Simple' backdrop
The theme of the night
'Colorful and Bilng Bling Night'
Datuk and Datin
My boss during the gaming section !!
He is cute !!

Ms. Pathma !!
After walk here and there my face become like this :(
Boss and the wife
Mi and the pretty
Group pica of all the committee after the dinner :)
They all are so 'YENG' right ? LOL
Both of these pretties keep capture nonstop after the dinner
So bad I not able to capture much in the night :(

After the dinner
Went to bed with few of the committee members
Also my very 1st time go there with all 'aunty'
Is abit weird we went there with the dressing
But don't care larh
It maybe once in the lifetime
In their view
I'm still a lil girl
They don't let mi to drink :(
Will upload more picass again if I'm free to resize all :D
That all for the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment