Drop again

Been long time never blog
Recently lots of things happen in between
Some one gone and another step in
Why it always happen on mi
It is my luck?

When I'm fully step into
Something unpredictable will happen
And make mi no way to turn around
Can I have someone to appreciate mi?
I'm just a normal girl
What I need is just a care from u
Even u are busy
But is it that hard to give mi a text or a call?
I'm trying hard not to disturb u
But u know how hard for mi to control it?

U are facing lotss of stress
But do you ever think that I'm also facing the same stress as u in the same time?
Why u never try to stand at my side and think about it?
I'm trying hard to accept it
But I dont know when I will explore and end all of it
Please all I want just care and loving
It is so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment