Holidaeeeee

Holidayss finally end soon
I have to back to work on the Monday :(
After the one whole week break
I'm freaking lazy wey !!
But this holidays I do enjoy myself..
Club for 3 days continuesly
I'm really old ady
I still feel tired after sleep for more then 8 hours per day after the night life !!
Fuyoh..maybe I should sit down have some drinks rather then go to club !!

Okay
I went to Ipoh 1 day trip also !!
But it really tiring trip
Next time I wont make such sugestion again
We go there find all the cave all the way
And make crazy under the hot sun !!
It's fun yet exhausted
The photo still at Stella's camera
Will post the pic once I get the copy :)

Next !!
Mummy's family dinner at SP!!
It seem like the first time I join them for the dinner !!
And finally I get the chance to go the MAE SALONG !!
It a thai restaurant
And I like the environment there so much !!
But due to we reach there late
So I cant take the nice view there :(
Promise will bring myself there again !!

My face so stim due to lack of sleep !!
This the place,should go and try !!
Not much pica taken cause ady late and I din bring along the camera :(
Opps and also the food all ady hungry and i din have the chance to take :p
I know this post look messy
I have no idea with it too

Time to get back my mood
No more holidays and party
Time to work hard
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment