1/2

Hello Hello Hello !!
*count count and count..
I leave my blog bored for 1 whole month *sigh..
I'm really lack of time
I need to work,sleep,eat
and the most important Shopping !!
OMG !! I need help seriously
Money Money can u please be my friend don't always go away from mi :(
Currently keep searching for long dress
and also time to find a nice heels
Why why why ??
My mind keep thinking to buy this and that huh
Saving plan should carry on !!
Else my year end holidays will gone

Oh ya it's July now !!
Half of the year 2011 already past..
What u all been done for the past half year time ?
No matter how happy or sad
Life still move on
Smile and look forward the future
Work hard for the wishlists and try the best to make it !!
Let's together make the life colorful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment