TheLast

It's been long long time I never been here
Many things happen and really I'm tired of it
I got lots to share but for now the most thing I want to share is u
And I hope is the last time for real

I did it for u
I never try this before
Hard to describe the moment
I feel excited and also nervous
But the moment I saw ur expression
I knew it
U told mi u really fall into mi
U told mi u miss mi
U told mi will be with mi
U told mi just the wrong timing
Everything from u just went wrong
I shouldn't believe u
I shouldn't fall in again

No matter how U're the first one and the only one that made mi turn into upsidedown
But I'll control myself and it wont happen anymore
U're never belong to mi
And I'm never own u as mine

Is the very first time I made muffins
U're the one
But I'm not the right person to do so

Goodbye
U will be in the side of my heart
For how long
IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment