No Idea

Busy busy like a bee...
Still remember last post I promise to blog about my little birthday party right
But again I'm not going to blog about it this time
I been letting my blog dying for a period of time again *sigh!!
Currently so busy with the work !!
Almost OT every week
I cant goyang kaki in the office anymore
I cant everyday count down time to back home
I cant sit there and chit chat :(:(
I DONT WANT !!
I DONT like to MEETING always
I DONT WANT to chase after part by part
I DONT WANT I DONT WANT !!
But what to do
Still need to work
I still need u MONEY!!

How I wish to have a short break to blank out my mind
I'm really stress out now :(
Waiting November to coming
Fuyoh my Bangkok trip :)
But before that may I have a short trip :(
I really want to leave here for a little while

Okay
Even thou really tired
But still need to move on
The time wont stop for us
Cant stop the step
Else will be left behind forever
No one will wait
No way to depends on other
It's time to learn to be independent

No comments:

Post a Comment