16/7 17/7

Again it's weekend !!
What to do?
As usual I sleep until noon only wake up
Do nothing for the whole day time till Jess call mi go for Bon Odori
I'm kinda lazy to drive out cause I know it would be damn jam!!
Hohooo....since she offer to drive mi along then okays larh * I'm lazy bum :p*
It's really jam all the way
So.....again time to syok sendiri !!

Take 1
Take2 with my HelloKitty Mirror :)

After round for don't know how many rounds
Finally find a place to park!!
This year really pack compare to last year
But act every years the things there also nothing much diff
With Stella and the Mr.Clown

Sherlyn,Cindy,Stella,Jess and Me :)


How about Sunday?
Still the same
Wake up at around 2.30pm *opps it's late :p
Sms Jess and ask her to dine together..
Headed to Queens and had our meal at Dave's Deli

My 1/4 Chicken taste yummy <3

After she done her shopping at padini again we eat!!
And it's my favourite Tutti Frutti
Try the new favor but not really taste good
Passion fruit still my favourite one :)

My weekend really boring huh..
Full of sleep and eat
Soon I will become fatty again
And my diet plan always failed
So bad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment